1.Which of the following days is celebrated as the International Labour Day?
2. S.H. Kapadia is the ______Chief Justice of Supreme Court of India.
3. Which of the following represents the number of Indians that are part of the Top 100 influential persons of then world as per the TIME?
4. Can you identify the name of this state that was in the news recently as it was celebrating its Golden Jubilee celebrations on May 1, 2010?
5. This country’s lower parliament banned the wearing of burqa in public and thus became the first country in the world to ban burqa. Can you identify the name of the country in question from the given options?
6. This Indian business house was barred by the World Bank for doing business with it for the next three years. Can you identify the name of the business group from the given options?
7. You would associate Azlan Shah tournament with …
8. Can you identify the recently appointed first dean of Harvard Business School who is of Indian origin?
9. RE is the new range of vehicles that has recently been launched by …
Bajaj Auto Ltd.
10. Can you identify the name of the judge who pronounced the death sentence for Azmal Amir Kasab, one of the key accused of the Mumbai terror attacks that were carried out on November 26, 2008?
11. Can you identify the name of the first government organization to be on twitter from the given options?
12. Which of the following persons has been appointed as the chairman of the Public Accounts Committee?
Murali Manohar Joshi.
13. Goodluck Jonathan was in the news recently as he was appointed as the new President of …
14. Kanishka report was about to be released in the next month. Can you identify the year in which this tragic Kanishka bombing took place from the given options?
15. This country was assured of the bailout package worth 146 billion Euros for the revival of its economy by the EU and the IMF recently. Can you identify the name of the country in question from the given options?
16. John Higgins is a famous player that you would associate with …