SPECIAL FOR TPSC & CLAT
1.According to survey report of Transparency International, which of the following countries is leading the list of corrupt countries?
2. The personality is the founder of Facebook. He has pledged to give away a majority of their fortune for charitable causes. He is has an estimated wealth of over $6 billion. Can you recognise him?
3. The following personality is the Deputy Editor of Mathrubhumi, a leading newspaper in Malayalam. He has also been chosen for the Laureus Media International Selection Panel for 11th consecutive term. Can you recognise him?
4. India recently signed six agreements in the fields of green technology, hydrological data of common rivers, media exchanges, cultural exchanges, banking sectors with a country. Can you name the country?
5. The personality is the Chairman and Managing Director of Malayalam daily Mathrubhumi. He recently won the Kendra Sahithya Academy Award-2010 for his book ‘Haimavathabhoovil’. Can you name him?
6. India recently signed 30 agreements, including on oil and gas sector and pacts on nuclear energy, defence and space cooperation along with a country. Can you name the country?
7. Which of the following days has been declared as International Widows Day by United Nations General Assembly?
8. “Portraits in a Sea of Lies” has been directed by which of the
9. K.Karunakaran recently died at a private hospital in Thiruvananthapuram. For how many times was he the Chief Minister of Kerala?
10. Which of the following Indians won a title in the Tata Open India International badminton challenge held at the Cricket Club of India?
11. Mustelus manglorensis is a species of which of the following animals?
12. SriKrishna Committee, looking into Telangana separate state issue, is being headed by which of the following personality?
B. N. Krishna.
13. Fathimath Dhiyana Saeed is associated with which of the following?
14. Which of the following personalities has been awarded the prestigious Bharat Jyoti Award?
15. Who won the Australian Open woman’s Single 2011?
16. Who won Australian Open mens Single 2011?
17. GFAJ-1 is a type of
18. The 2018 World Cup will be hosted by which of the following countries?
19. Which of the following companies was awarded the 'Golden Peacock Environment Management' award for the year 2010?
20. Which of the following countries has been expelled from the Economic Community of West African States in 2010?