1.The Homolographic projection has the correct representation of-
2. The latitudinal differences in pressure delineate a number of major pressure zones, which correspond with-
zones of climate.
3. The higher the wind speed and the longer the fetch or distance of open water across which the wind blows and waves travel, the ____ waves and the ____ enerty they prosses.-
4. The hazards of radiation belts include-
deterioration of electronic circuits, damage of solar cells of spacecraft, adverse effect on living organisms.
5. The great Victoria Desert is located in-
6. The intersecting lines drawn on maps and globes are
7. The light of distant stars is affected by-
the earth's atmosphere, interstellar dust.
8. The landmass of which of the following continents is the least?
9. Without ____ the equator would be much hotter than it is while the poles would be much cooler.
cycle of air circulation.
10. The habitats valuable for commercially harvested species are called
sea grass bed.
11. Which of the following is tropical grassland?
12. With the disintegration of USSR in end 1991, comprised of ____ Union Republics.